Friday, June 10, 2011

Another post with out a title

I have really missed this little blog so I am trying harder to get back to posting more regularly. I have been so busy that I didn't even notice that the post I wrote about Adam's birthday a few weeks ago didn't save so I am sad. I might just post a little something about him even if it is a few weeks late, because I kind of like him A LOT.

We are getting sod tomorrow morning and I am SO SO SO excited we will finally have a complete yard!! We might be poor for a little while because of it, but that is the last big house project for a while until we decide to finish our basement. Making our yard pretty will be a big project but it is one we can do a little at a time.

Young Women's has been taking most of my free time lately, trying to plan Youth Conference and Girl's Camp is a little bit time consuming and stressful. Youth Conference is next week I will let you know how well it all turns out, cross your fingers.

Other than that life is pretty much the same thing as always. I really do miss blogging so hopefully I can get my time better organized so I can get back to posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment