Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Birthday continued...

I know it has been two weeks since my birthday but I forgot some details for the best birthday in years!

Wednesday the 29th me, Adam and our families all got together at Leatherby's for some over the top delicous ice cream.
Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday night the birthday festivities continued unbeknownst to me. I was supposed to have a presidency meeting that night but things kept going wrong and I was wondering what in the world was going on that day. I showed up at my friend Maggie's house where the meeting was supposed to be and when she opened the door "SURPRISE!" My counselors were there along with Adam and my secretaries husband. My secretarie's birthday was that Friday so we had a double surprise party. There were home-made cupcakes, brownies, ice cream, balloons and lots of Coke, my favorite! (the drink) Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures...sad.

I had a fantastic birthday this year and it is all thanks to my many wonderful friends and family members!

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment