Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Someone had a birthday I wonder who?

Is it Narcissistic to talk about your own birthday?

June 28th was my 26th birthday, I am now one year closer to 30, I am not sure how I feel about that.

I had one of the most fantastic birthdays in a long time!!
I had to work during the day but my awesome friend Maggie brought me a super duper yummy cupcake from The Sweet Tooth Fairy. If you haven't been go now!



Photobucket Photobucket
After work it was time for presents and then off to dinner with the hubby!
Famous Dave's is usually hit or miss for us but they must have known it was my birthday because it was soooo good! After dinner we saw The Green Lantern, it wasn't bad.
When we returned home that evening this is what we found
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
My young women had an activity to find modest clothing at the D.I. when they were done they decided to come decorate my house, which was awesome on it's own but to top it off they left me that "lovely" dress that they found out shopping. I told them I would wear it but it has been a little warm lately and the shoulder pads might make it a little hot.

1 comment:

  1. How cute!!!! Man what I wouldn't do to be 26 again! LOL You look like you had a great birthday! And holy smokes has your hair really grown that long that fast!?!??!?!

    ReplyDelete