Monday, April 22, 2013

Infertility Awareness

I have not really been sure what to post as of late, I am kind of a boring person. I have tried to avoid posting too much about my infertility because I am sure many of you are as tired of reading about it as I am dealing with it. However, with that being said, Sunday marked the start of infertility awareness week. (April 21-27)
For the next week I would like to:
  • Update on where we are at in our infertility
  • Share some tips or helpful things when you have a friend or family member dealing with infertility
  • Answer any questions that any of you have (my 6 fantastic readers that I love). You can leave a comment or email me. I am pretty much an open book about my infertility stuff now so if you have any questions at all please ask. They don't have to necessarily be questions about my infertility but can be general infertility questions, I will answer the best I can.

I will probably try and update you on all the other goings-on that have nothing to do with infertility, in-between.

Like I said I am not trying to bore you with a my infertility struggles all the time. It is a big part of my life right now so I am still trying to find a good balance. I figured that since it is Infertility Awareness week I will try share my thoughts and feelings, so you can chose to read this week or wait until I get back to blogging about other things. :)

Thank you for reading!


2 comments:

  1. I hope and prayer that all the stuff you guys are doing works soon!! Infertility is an extremely hard thing to go thru and I wish no one had to go thru it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that you would share your experience, wisdom, trials, opinions, etc. It is of such great service to others to share through our trials and experience and I admire your courage. Love you so much.

    ReplyDelete