Monday, March 5, 2012

I need your help

I am hoping to get a gift together for my hubby for our anniversary in August. I saw the idea online and I think it would be a lot of fun. The original post was a Christmas gift but I think it would be fun to start with our Anniversary. Those of you that might talk to him please don't say anything because I don't know if it will even happen yet.
If you haven't seen it the gift is where there is an envelope for each month that has everything needed for a date that month. You can see the idea here to get a better idea.

I have a few ideas, but I want to get creative and come up with something fun and affordable for 12 months. Here is where I need your help. What are some of your favorite dates? What is the most creative date you have had? What are your favorite cheap or free dates? What is something in Utah that more people should try?

Any help all of my friends in blogland can provide would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.thedatingdivas.com/ That is one of my fav websites and they have A LOT of ideas for dates. xoxoxoxo Love you.

    ReplyDelete