Friday, March 2, 2012

Nothingness

I can't believe it has been a month! I have kind of fallen off the wagon with my goals so new month, fresh start. I don't have much to say but I saw this on LMM a few months ago so I thought I would use it.

I am weird because...


I can’t eat cheese unless it is melted, no string cheese for this girl.
I LOVE the Wizard of Oz.
I wish I had blue eyes.
I can’t sleep with the bedroom door open.
I have to have a glass of water and chapstick next to my bed.
I am always hot even in the middle of a snow storm.
I can get the clothes clean and folded but I can’t seem to put them away.
I love tomato sauce but hate plain tomatoes and ketchup.



I am a bad friend because...


I feel like I take more than I give. 
I am indecisive.
I forget.
I read texts and then forget to respond.
I talk when I should be listening.
I need to try harder.


I am a good friend because...


I am good at keeping secrets.
I would do anything I could to help my friends.
I love my friends and their kiddos as much as my own family.
I am loyal.
I am not afraid to show my real personality to my friends.


I am sad because...


I want a baby.
I want our baby that we lost.
I want to make everyone happy.
I feel like I am not good enough.
I wish I could finish school.
I am burned out at my job.
I feel like I keep letting people down.
I feel like I am missing support from my family when I need it most.



I am happy because...


My marriage is stronger than ever.
I have some truely wonderful blessings in my life.
My hubby is such an amazing person.
I get to serve some of the most wonderful Young Women
I have a warm and welcoming home to go home to.
I know I have a Father in Heaven that loves me.
I can keep trying.



I am excited for...


Summer.
Barbecues.
Getting my house organized.
Dates with the hubby.
Decorating my home.
The future.
New adventures.
Movie watching.
Cookie Baking.
Getting crafty.
Hopefully a baby someday.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (I deleted my previous post because it was under my other user name and I am a bit OCD like that ;) )
    I love you because...

    You are Real
    You are Genuine
    You are Loving
    You are Inspirational
    You are Strong
    You are Dedicated
    You are Righteous
    You are Honest
    You are a True Friend!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete