Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Quick

Just wanted to post a quick update. I have talked a little bit about upcoming fundraisers and things that we are working on to try and raise money to help with our In Vitro. For those of you who do not follow me on Facebook or Instagram, our new blog is now up and running. Adam and I have set up a blog to introduce our new fundraiser and to have a place to keep everyone updated on our progress and any future fundraisers.

With all of that being said please visit 2nicholesforababy.blogspot.com. We would also love it if you would share our blog/gofundme with your family and friends.

I will continue to post on this blog but for fundraiser and updates on our In Vitro please visit our new blog.


Thank you to all of you who have been such an amazing support for us during the most difficult trial we have faced! We love each and every one of you. I know that we will someday have a baby in our arms and I know that we could never do any of this without our Heavenly Father, great family and amazing friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment