Monday, November 24, 2014

Did you miss me?

Do you remember when I used to blog? Yeah I am starting to forget what that looks like too.

I am not sure why this little blog has been put on the back burner but unfortunately it has.

We have been busy, but not busy, does that even make sense? It started with our new blog 2 Nicholes for a Baby (yes I did give it another little plug) If you haven't taken a look, please do. We are so excited and anxious to hopefully be ready to start our family soon. We would love for you to share our blog and our story.

Ok enough with our blog.

We had an awesome Halloween. I didn't get all of the decorations up and one of these years my house will be spooky like I always wanted. Adam's family spent Halloween at our house. We had pizza, trick or treated and watch Halloween movies while handing out candy to all of our cute neighbor kids. Can I just tell you Halloween is awesome when you are in Primary? All of those kids are so excited to know where their teachers and leaders live and I may have given them a little more candy :)

We haven't really had anything else exciting, just trying to get through life. On the 9th we had our Primary Program. I was in charge of writing it and let me tell you that consumed my nights for quite a few weeks. I ended up writing 172 parts! We have so many kids, but boy oh boy did they do a great job! So proud of all those cute kiddos. But I am so glad it is over, I can finally breath!

Now we are preparing for Thanksgiving and the Christmas season, which is fast approaching. I am gearing up for my Wednesday before Thanksgiving pie and roll baking. Did you know that if you stay up super late the night before Thanksgiving you can get a lot of black Friday deals online and have it shipped to the store for free? So not only will my house smell divine with the baking of rolls and pies, (and let's be honest lots of sampling, I have to make sure it all tastes good)  but I can get a jump start on shopping. Win! Win!

Other than that, things are fairly quiet at the Nicholes household. Just trying to stay busy and working on ways to fundraise money for our In-Vitro, if you have suggestions we welcome them for sure!

And because I feel like every post needs some sort of a picture, here is one of Adam and I at Cornbelly's back in October




No comments:

Post a Comment