Monday, March 21, 2011

About Me

I am not sure what to post today so I thought I would do a short list about me:

1. I hate HATE the feel of cotton balls, I get chills just thinking about it.....seriously

2. I know the lyrics to more songs then I should. I get this from my dad who seems to know every song on the radio

3. I do Not like hamburgers. I know I am probably not a great American because of this but I can't eat them.

4. I am seriously addicted to chapstick I always have it on me

5. I love to clean my house when I am stressed but I never like doing the dishes

6. My favorite candy is the big, flat Laffy Taffy in Jerry Cherry flavor

7. I am additcted to Coke but never the diet stuff

8. I have to have a glass of water by my bed at night

9. Martha Stewart, love her. She is the reason I had to have a Kitchenaid mixer

10. I am a little obsessed with anything wedding, I think I might want to be a wedding planner someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment