Thursday, March 17, 2011

Random Ramblings

I love this show
Watched it from the get-go and I still watch every Tuesday. Is it cheesy? If you have to ask then you obviously haven't watched it. But to answer that question it is so super, gooey, cheesy but that is why I love it. 
How awesome would it be if everyone was able to sing everything they are feeling or break out into a lovely rendition of "Take a Bow" in the middle of the hall with the wind machines blowing and everyone around you is acting like it isn't happening. Sweet!!!

**********
I want a thunderstorm. But not a one clap of thunder and a few sprinkles, a real, loud, house rumbling, cats and dogs rain storm. I feel like we haven't had one of those since I was little.

*********
I wish that our builder would put in our side yard like the HOA rules say they should have, 
since we live on a corner.
 We have been arguing them for months with nothing but them installing our parking strip. 
Don't get me wrong we loved our builder and our house is great but the yard is expensive and it should have been done when we moved in. 
We will just have to suck it up and put it in ourselves because we have to have our back/side yard in by July 1

************
I want to go some place like this
with the hubby and relax on the beach 
with one of those drinks with a little umbrella
a girl can dream......

No comments:

Post a Comment