Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Feeling Nostalgic

Today I am feeling a little nostalgic. I have been loving all of the music from my childhood that has been popping up on my iPod, including this little ditty.



Yes that is The Jets! If you don't know who they are then you definitely need to give it a listen. They are a family band that was around in the 80's, yes I just dated myself. Notice the big hair and synthesizers. I have to say thank you to my brother in law Josh for giving me their greatest hits on my iPod which reminded me how much I loved them.

I love music from my childhood which is comprised from oldies to country and everything else inbetween. I think I might just start sharing some of my favorite songs and memories, from back in the day even though it starts making me feel old.

1 comment: