Friday, January 6, 2012

Party

Looking at my Pinterest boards lately I am thinking that I might subconsciously be wanting to have some parties in the very near future.

There is just a little problem with me and parties.

The party in my head is never the party that actually happens...... blerg.:(
I have big ideas and I know they will be amazing but I usually run out of time or out of money, two things I can't ever seem to have enough of.
This year though, this year it is going to happen. One of my resolutions was to pay off debt and organize my time and in doing that I should be able to start having some fun!

I read other's blogs and I can't help but dream of having all of my friends over for something super amazingly awesomespice!

My ideal party would consist of:

* FOOD!!  It isn't any fun if you don't have something delicous to eat, so food is a must. I have been pining enough recipes so I don't think this will be too hard. This probably won't help with my goal of wanting to loose weight but stranger things have happend.







* THEME: yes I am one of those people. I want to throw a party with a theme, scratch that I want to throw lots of parties with themes. Mostly I just want an excuse to dress up and be out of my ordinary rutt. How fun would this Harry Potter party be?



* DECORATIONS: Of course if you are going to have a theme you have to decorate for the occasion. This is where I usually run into a problem, I like to channel Martha Stewart and that makes decorating time consuming and never look as great as it does in my head or in her magazine. Also I need twinkle lights like a fish needs water.
Source: vi.sualize.us via Jen on Pinterest


So watch out because if I can get my life in order I am going to throw some epic parties!

1 comment:

  1. All these pinterest ideas look so fun! I hear you need an invite to join pinterest. If so, will you invite me? I want to see what all the talk is about. :)

    ReplyDelete