Thursday, January 5, 2012

Resolutions

Like many of you I don't like resolutions because, honestly, I don't know how to follow through. This year I am going to try and pick resolutions that maybe I can accomplish, I mean I have 12 months right?

* Attend the Temple more regularly


* Hopefully have a baby this year

* Organize and clean out every room in my house.
Clutter and being unorganized makes for one unhappy, not to mentioned stressed- out lady

* Cook dinner at home every weekday for at least a month.
I am trying to be realistic, if I can accomplish this easily then I will try it again for another month. I really like to eat out

* Pay off all of our remaining debt except the house.

* Organize my time and many projects.
Young Women's takes a lot of time but I think if I can get myself organized I might be able to find more time for the things I love to do

* Decorate our home.
We painted this last weekend and it is starting to feel more like our place. Pictures to hopefully come soon.

* Get back to crafting, baking and cooking regularly.
I don't seem to have time for this anymore and I really really miss it. If anyone wants to join me I would love to have you

* Put our yard together.
We need a new patio(ours sank), I want to plant more flowers and get the house looking great from the outside.

* Lose some weight.
I think I got a little depressed this past year and I don't feel great about the way I look anymore. I am not a numbers person more how do I feel and do I like it?
* Spend more time with the hubby.
We need a vacation and some more date nights. I think I might have to get creative

* Blog more

* Take more pictures
I don't have pictures of all the fun things we do and it makes me sad

That kind of turned into a long list. I could probably combine some of those goals to make it shorter but, meh.

1 comment:

  1. These are great resolutions Jen!!! I also need to work on the cooking at home, I LOVE eating out like woah. Hopefully that will help with my other resolution which like yours, is to lose weight. And yay for house pictures, I'm looking forward to that.

    ReplyDelete