Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Blank Walls

Hey there! I have been MIA lately, sorry about that. I have been a little preoccupied getting our car fixed, which only took a little over a week yipee, getting ready to finish our sod and sprinklers and trying to serve in my calling.

Anyways just a little over a year ago we moved into our very first home. 
This was our family room in the middle of the move. Notice how big and empty our walls are.
Well here we are a year later and........

Our walls are still big and empty. I have no idea what to put on them and I am not sure the best way to make them look filled with out being cluttered and crowded.
Any ideas??
I always dreamed about decorating my home but now that we are here are don't know what to do and I don't want to spend a lot of money. 
I had better get my brain to start working.......

No comments:

Post a Comment