Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Style...I have none

Looking in my closet lately and I realized that I really don't like my clothes. I know this is a very random topic but I am kind of a random person.
I have always been the t-shirt and jeans girl, but I am getting a little tired of it. I just want to have some clothes that are a little more girly, trendy, cute, etc. I have a few dresses that I absolutely love but I don't want to wear dresses all the time. So what brings up this hatred for my clothes?? Part of it is reading blogs where the women are dressed so much better than I am and the kicker is when they share where they got their clothes. Some of them do get clothes from Anthro, which I will never be able to afford, but then there are those that find clothes at Forever 21 or Old Navy. How come when I go shopping there is never anything that cute at any of those stores or that cheap? Like Little Miss Momma she is the cutest thing and can seem to put outfits together that I would never even think of, jealous that is what I am :-)

 One thing I don't understand on some of these blogs is the socks with heels, sandals,etc.
No offense to you if you can pull this look off but I really don't think I could and honestly
I. Just. Don't. Get. It.



I think to start out I need to go through my closet and actually see what I have in there. Then there is the matter of learning to buy the right pieces for my closet, any suggestions on must haves? Third I need money. I really want some new dresses like these



Shabby Apple is a little on the pricey side but I ADORE them. I own one dress from them that I got last year thanks to Groupon. It is the perfect black dress and I want more.
Maybe some day I will have a sense of style but I think I might need a lot of help to get there.



2 comments:

  1. I feel exactly the same way! I love t-shirts and jeans but sometimes I want to look more trendy or chic...or something. I am so sick of my clothes too. Hopefully one day I can afford more of what I want. Until then- if you hear of any tips for cheap cute clothes- send them my way ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you dress so cute! But whatever insight you find,please share! I need serious help! xoxo

    ReplyDelete