Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mom

So I know that Mother's Day was a few days ago, but I had a busy weekend and then I got a cold so don't give me your attitude :)

I just couldn't let this special holiday go by with out saying something.

I am a lucky lucky girl! I have the best momma in the world.
Sure we used to butt heads when I was growing up but she was ALWAYS there for me.
My mom went to all of my plays, talent shows, cheerleading performances, graduations, church things and everything else in between! I feel so grateful to have a mom and dad that supported me through all of the major events in my life. I know you have already seen a picture of my mom but I have to show one of my favorites from our wedding
Tell me we don't look alike? Doesn't she make a smokin' grandma too?

Just a few facts about my mom:
* She LOVES Green Day, seriously! 
* She also loves Jimmy Eat World, don't believe me? You should have seen my CD that she destroyed by listening to it too much, haha
* Her favorite color is purple. Her bedroom is purple and so is her bathroom
* She has beautiful flower gardens 
* She makes delicious lasagna
* Her and I got our second piercings in our ears together
* She always has her toe nails painted 
* She has to have her cup of coffee in the morning
* She is AWESOME!

My mom is such a beautiful, smart, strong and independent woman and I can only hope that I can turn out to be the kind of woman she is. So thank you to my momma for always being there and for teaching me to be a strong confident woman. Thank you for teaching me that it is ok to have my own opinions, to know how to take care of myself and that I am capable to do anything I want. I love you mom and I know that you don't read this blog but if you ever do just know that you are the best mom I could ask for. 

I am going to try and dig up some more pictures of us together, I think most of them are at my mom's house. 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this post!!! Good job friend! Love the picture too. It is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete