Friday, May 6, 2011

Weekend!

It's Friday Friday
I'm sorry, sorry I had to do it. This video still makes me laugh and who can't use a good laugh once in a while.

Anyways I am feeling better after my post yesterday, I think sometimes I just need to get my feelings out and then things start looking brighter. I am feeling pretty good today and it could possibly be because it is Friday. Or maybe it is the fact that I switched cubicles this week and now I have windows to look out.



I am not sure that I love my new cubicle but I sure do enjoy being able to see the sunlight and what a great week for that.
This is going to be a great weekend! Friday I don't really have any plans and I am so excited to just do what ever we want. Saturday my nieces are going to be baptized, I can't believe they are eight! I am starting to feel old. Sunday we get to attend church and spend the day with our families which always includes eating yummy food. I don't know what else the weekend holds for us but it looks like we may be getting some rain and you know what? I love spring-time rainstorms, but I'm not looking forward to the snow that may be in our forecast next week. I hope you all have a wonderful and beautiful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. whaaaat? did you move upstairs!! it looks like the appraisal area? it looks WAY better then looking at the gross gray wall. ha. i hope everything is going good at that lovely place! i miss you bunches.

    ReplyDelete