Monday, August 8, 2011

Checking In

I know it has been a while!

In the past two weeks I have been:

* Getting prepared for Girl's Camp
* Trying to get through the end of the month at work
* Went to Girl's Camp for a whole week!
* Trying to unpack from Girl's Camp, this one is a work in progress
* Signed up for CNA school which I start in a week. Once this class is over I should be able to FINALLY start Nursing school since my pre-requisites have been done for over a year and a half.
* Had a trial that has been one of the hardest I have had to deal with but we are making it through.

I am finally getting back on my feet so look for some new posts to be coming and I have another fantastic Flashback for a Friday coming!

Thanks to all of you who continue to read.

3 comments:

  1. Busy lady! That's cool that you're going to CNA school. Good luck with that! Sorry you have been going through a difficult trial. If there is ever anything I can do to help or if you want a listening ear, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CNA school?! yay! i'm happy you figured out a way to make it work!! I miss you a ton! i hope that everything will fall into place for you and adam. let me know if i can do anything for you, i'll do my best from 500 miles away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh there you are!!!!! I was figuring you to be back this week! I SERIOUSLY MISS YOU FRIEND!!!

    ReplyDelete