Friday, August 12, 2011

To Have and to Hold



(this should have posted yesterday but my internet was down, so pretend like it is still August 11th)
5 years ago today........

Photobucket
I married my best friend. Best. Decision. Ever.

4 years ago today......

Photobucket

We decided to make the decision to be together for eternity!

I am about to get a little mushy so hold on tight

Dear Adam,

When I said "I do" 5 years ago I knew I was making a choice that would affect  both of our lives forever. Not once have I regretted that choice. I am so thankful to have you as my husband. I cannot believe we have been together for over 10 years but I wouldn't change a thing. Sometimes it's hard to think that we are not still teenagers getting ready for prom or going to concerts but I am happy that all of those memories I have are with you. Things have not always been easy in our relationship and in the last few years we certainly have had our share of trials. But with those trials we know how much stronger we are together and that we really are blessed. I am so happy to wake up to your face every morning and to be able to fall asleep in your arms every night. You are my best friend, my support, my other half. You make me laugh, take care of me and always find a way put me first. I have never met a more selfless, and caring man and there is no one I would rather have by my side. I am so grateful to have you as my husband for now and all of eternity.
Happy Anniversary my love and here's to an eternity together!


Us through the years......



2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! That's awesome that you've been together so long! Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me cry! We love you guys so much! Happy Anny to you both! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete