Friday, August 12, 2011

A very "special" flashback for a Friday

Since my flashback for a Friday was pretty awesome last time I thought I would share some super duper awesomeness this week.
Oh Saved By the Bell, how I used to love thee. But to be perfectly honest I still kind of love this show. I just thought for this flashback I will share this very "special" episode that I think helped shape many aspects of my life, especially how every video in the late 80's early 90's had to do with working out. The first video is just the best music video ever but the second video, well what can I say?? Tell me it doesn't make you get all choked up. Enjoy :)



Saved By The Bell: Jesse & The Sundaes from Good Kids. on Vimeo.

Of course the most important part of this very special episode

No comments:

Post a Comment