Monday, April 4, 2011

Another post without a title.

It's Monday....bleh!
However, I had a fantastic weekend.
It was filled with spending time with family,
an open house for a beautiful couple who were married this weekend,
time with the hubby and
listening to the fantastic messages from our church leaders.

I have realized something this weekend though.
I don't like pictures of myself.
It's not that I don't like the way I look
I just don't like the way I look in pictures.
So my new goal for my new blog is to
put up more pictures. I know
I enjoy reading blogs more that have pictures
so I would think my blog would be more
enjoyable with pictures.
Along with pictures to go along with my posts
I am going to try and put up more pictures with me in them.
We'll see how long that lasts.

This is a very random post but like I said before
it's Monday so this is about as good as it gets.

No comments:

Post a Comment