Friday, April 22, 2011

Car....Sad

This poor blog is starting to get neglected like my first one, sad.
I had some posts that I wanted to do this week but then Tuesday happened.
Hubby and I were on our way to work, we carpool. We were on the free-way
and this happened:



Yes that is my car and yes it is damaged. It was a sad sad day but hopefully I will have my little car back in a couple weeks. I have missed it for the last few days. It is fast, gets great gas mileage and it is MY car. Hubby feels bad but accidents happen and we both walked away with out injury which is the important thing.
Thank goodness for insurance!


Now that the shock has worn off I think I can get back to posting more regularly.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no that sucks!! But SO glad you guys are ok! Hopefully get your cute car back soon. Accidents are NO fun!

    ReplyDelete