Monday, April 11, 2011

The weekend, the weekend

I can't believe it is Monday....
I had a great weekend but I can't figure out where all that time went.
Friday it was spent with some awesome ladies! We get together every few weeks to tackle a new craft project or try and catch up on scrapbooking. This week we made Family Rule Boards based off the ones found here at Tatertots and Jello

I don't have a finished one to show you because I didn't like the way mine turned out so I am starting over, I seem to do that a lot. Maybe someone will let me share theirs?

On Saturday the husband and I went to the movies. We saw this attractive man in "Source Code." It was a fantastic movie and I definitely recommend it. If nothing else do your self the favor and go just to see this blue-eyed hottie.

We didn't make it to see Sugar Ray, it was raining and cold and we were invited to go play a little Rock Band with some friends and family. It was a lot of fun and as an added bonus I got to hold my little nephew who is getting so big by the way.

Sunday, of course, was church. It was an uplifting day and I am feeling a little spiritually re-charged.

I didn't get a lot of the things done this weekend that I was hoping too but my time was spent with family and friends so I guess that is all that matters.

1 comment:

  1. You can use my pic if you saved it on your phone! Or I can send you a new one if you need it. :)

    ReplyDelete