Friday, April 8, 2011

Taking a ride and other news

Well it has happened, I got my ticket......


I am now taking a ride on the Clomid train.
Wish me luck and cross your fingers that we are only blessed with ONE baby if this helps us get pregnant. I am terrified, excited and every emotion inbetween. I may or may not have had a small freak out on Adam yesterday.

In other news this handsome man with piercing blue eyes from my junior high/high school days
will be performing in Provo, Saturday evening, for free with his band SugarRay. If you are saying you don't know who he is then you need to shut your mouth. I am trying to convince the husband that we should make a little stop in this weekend to see him.
Here is the info just click the link:



2 comments:

  1. Hey Jen, I just read your last post and this post. I'm sorry that you're having a hard time getting pregnant. My sister-in-law took Clomid after trying to get pregnant with her second child. She has PCOS. The Clomid worked like a charm. I think she got pregnant like 1-2 months after starting it. Good luck and you're in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about the clomid. Its chances for multiples is not that high. But good luck on it I REALLY hope it works for you!!! It didn't work for me but that doesn't mean that it won't work for you. They have so many options for women that don't respond well with clomid so there is a lot of hope. But hey if you are one of the lucky like 3% or so that get multiples then hopefully you won't have to worry about having more kids cuz at least you have 2 right! Seriously good luck and let me know if you need someone to talk to. I have A LOT of info on this subject!
    Love you!
    Ash

    ReplyDelete