Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Letter

Dear future baby Nicholes,

It has been about 16 months now that your daddy and I have been trying for you. 
We have not had a whole lot of luck and we are hoping the doctors will be able to figure out why it is taking so long. I hope that you are up there in heaven getting to know your great grandparents and your Heavenly Father and that you are just really enjoying your time there and aren't ready to leave.
Please know how badly your daddy and I want you here with us
 but I guess you just aren't ready yet.
I do want to tell you that once you decide to make your entrance into this world and our family we will give you
the most loving and caring home we possibly can. 
We promise lots of hugs and kisses and that we will teach you 
everything we know to prepare you for the road of life ahead.
We can't always guarantee that you will like us or 
even agree with our rules or punishments
but just know everything we do is done 
with love and what we think is best for you. 
There will be lots of bumps and trials in this life but
we will be there to help you through them.
Along with the bad or hard moments there will be
lots of wonderful and amazing things too.
 We hope to raise you to be a smart, kind, compassionate, educated, truthful, strong, spiritual, independent person who knows
who they are and can stand true to that. 
We can't wait for the day you decide to join our family. You have grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins anxious for the day we can finally tell them that we are pregnant and that we will be welcoming you to our own little family. 
The last few months have been extremely trying and emotional for your mommy 
but I know that when you decide to join our family
all of that will be a distant memory.
I dream of you often and I find myself
wondering who you will look like and thinking of
how happy I will be to hold you in my arms
and sing you to sleep.
 We are not expecting you yet but know
that we will keep trying and praying for you sweet baby.
Our perfect baby with a little bit of mom and a little bit of dad. 
We don't know when the day will come
that we are finallypregnant 
but we already love you and are ready
any time you want to make your way down to us. 

Love always,

Your hopefully soon to be Mom

3 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that things aren't going so well in trying to have a baby. We feel and understand your pain. It is never an easy thing to go through when you want those children so bad but there is problems getting them here. I'm always here to talk if you need someone to talk to. I've been through it all.. doctors... medicine.. waiting.. pain. Good luck with everything and please let me know if you need anything. Stay positive and rely on the Lord and you can make it through anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ashley! You are definitely my inspiration and seeing you with your handsome baby boy makes me so happy! I know you understand what I am going through and I appreciate all of your support. We miss you guys and I hope everything is going great for you guys. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe friend!!! This one is absolutely one of my fav posts of yours so far. I love you. Baby Nicholes is coming soon. XOXOX

    ReplyDelete