Monday, April 18, 2011

Birthday and weekend round-up

Before I get to the happenings from the last week I have to do one thing....

Wish my momma

A Very Happy Birthday!!



Isn't she pretty? I hope I look that good when I'm a Grandma. :-)
I love my Mom! We have had our issues and we did butt heads a lot growing up, but she has always been there for me when I needed her. So happy birthday Mom.


I can't believe it is Monday again and that I haven't updated for a whole week, so I am sorry if this post gets a little long.
This last week was fun and a little tiring. I was able to take a couple days off from work.
Wednesday I got to clean my house, finally and catch up on some much needed rest super exciting right?
Thursday we were able to go to one of the husband's best friends weddings. What a beautiful day at the temple (a little cold) and we were so honored to be included in their celebration. We spent most of the day down town and didn't return home until later in the evening but I LOVE weddings(I may be a little obsessed)  so it was great for me. Aren't they a beautiful couple? I wish we had gotten more pictures of their reception it was fantastic!



Friday we were able to have some of our friends down to our house for dinner. We hadn't seen them in such a long time! We met in our ward when we were first married but they moved North and we moved South so it has been a while. We enjoyed some yummy, if I do say so myself, enchiladas made by yours truly and just chatted the night away.


Saturday was just a nice relaxing day. Saturday night ended with us getting smoothies at Roxberry and me "serenading" Adam, loudly, with every song on the radio the whole way home. 

Sunday was church and a birthday celebration with the family. So all in all a great weekend, but it is back to work this week.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment